Pages

வெள்ளி, செப்டம்பர் 28, 2012

Petrofac OFFSHORE Engineers & OFFSHORE Designers

Vacancies for the OFFSHORE ENGINEERING team based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. This is a permanent position with family status.

 

DESIGN ENGINEER I (8+ years' experience)

 

·         Engineer I – Process (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Engineer I – Telecom (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Engineer I – Electrical (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Engineer I – Piping (Offshore) – 2 Positions.

·         Engineer I – Pipelines (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Engineer I – Rotary (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Engineer I – Static (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Engineer I – Structural (Offshore) – 2 Positions.

·         Engineer I – Geotechnical (Offshore) – 1 Position.

 

PRINCIPAL DESIGNERS (18+ years' experience)

 

Being a key role within design & drafting for each discipline, ideal candidate should have extensive experience in handling offshore projects with good communication skills.

 

·         Principal Designer – Electrical (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Principal Designer – Instrumentation (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Principal Designer – Piping (Offshore) – 2 Positions.

·         Principal Designer - Pipelines (Offshore) – 1 Position.

·         Principal Designer – Structural (Offshore) – 2 Positions.

 

Candidates with OFFSHORE experience may only apply. Please ensure that updated CV with contact numbers are forwarded to my at the earliest.

 

Thanks & Regards

 

Inayath Basha C

Deputy Manager - Resourcing

 

Petrofac Engineering & Construction

Petrofac House, Al Khan Road, P O Box 23467, Sharjah, UAE

Email:  inayath.basha@petrofac.com

Tel:     +971 6 574 0999

           +971 6 517 3443 (direct)

Fax:     +971 6 574 0099

Web:   www.petrofac.com

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: