Jerry Varghese is a front runner group in professional recruitment solutions. We are consultants who provide integrated, comprehensive and cost effective placements in business, industry and government. Though our major presence is in the Middle East, we are involved in staffing on a global scale. For over two decades, we have been offering a powerful combination of locally focused market expertise coupled with a global track record in innovation and excellence. We deliver the entire gamut of staffing solutions from traditional temporary help to project placements, professionals, strategic partnerships and regular, full time hires. We endeavor to be the preferred recruitment solutions provider of premier corporations worldwide.
RAY INTERNATIONAL GROUP.
RAY International Group is a dynamic and aspiring business corporation with interests in Technology, Design & Environmental Engineering, Construction, Services, Manufacturing, Trading, Training and Logistics. Established in 2005 in the Sultanate of Oman, it is one of the largest and respected business houses of Oman. The drive for Group's business growth is technology absorption and delivery of outstanding products with superb quality. Its hallmark is the Trust that is built through truthful relations with esteemed Customers. The commitment to Technological Excellence and Customer Orientation has strengthened Group's market presence and it continues to practice innovative approaches in all business areas, with the perpetual ambition to sustain this business for decades to come. With 6 overseas branch operations, namely in Thailand, United Kingdom, Brunei, Bahrain, UAE & Saudi Arabia, the Group employs more than 16 different nationals.
POSITION TITLE – PROJECT CONTROL & PLANNING ENGINEER
Responsible to develop the most appropriate method and sequence of shut down and turnaround activities, in conjunction with the Project Manager, in order to ensure the project is completed timely, safely, and on budget.
• Provide cost & planning services in support of engineering, construction, commissioning & start up (CSU) and maintenance activities.
• Develop, in conjunction with project engineers, design engineers, construction, and maintenance engineers, activity plans for projects, construction services, and CSU activities.
• Shall report to the relevant Contractor Lead project control & planning engineer, IAP planner and area construction or maintenance coordinator for day to day activities.
• Build overall plant and schedule for conceptual, front end designs and for the executive phase of projects, provides plans and schedules for ad-hoc construction service requests, integrated maintenance plans.
• Responsible for work activity progress reporting and regular update of plan and schedules.
• Work in close co-operation with Company engineering & operations planning department for engineering, construction, and CSU planning, inclusive reporting, Primavera P3 entry, SAP daily service entry, premix entry.
• Resource optimization / prioritization in conjunction with project engineers/ construction / maintenance coordinator.
• Early warning of plan delays and proposals for migration of project engineers/ construction /maintenance coordinator for resolution.
• Shall have the ability and experience to build logic precedence networks, challenge the logic proposed by other disciplines in order to optimize project and maintenance planning.
• Shall be able to build resource activity plans, including ongoing update, change control, progress reporting etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• HND or Bachelor of Engineering from an approved University.
• Minimum 5 year experience with project control and planning, primavera p3e and sap on oil and gas engineering, construction, CSU and maintenance activities in an EP related business and/or a contracting company servicing a petrochemical
• Proficiency in the use of PCs, data management and planning software for oil & gas projects
• Experience primavera P3 planning is a must.
• Good communication skill.
• Proficiency in project control, planning and reporting software.
If interested kindly send us your updated CV (Please mention your current CTC & expected CTC in your CV) on firstname.lastname@example.org and mention required position in subject line.
You are also welcome to forward this opportunity to any colleagues or friends that may be interested in this overseas job opportunity.
1) PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED ANY ANOTHER OFFER OR IF YOU ARE PRESENTLY WORKING IN RAY INTERNATIONAL.
2) CANDIDATE HAVING DEGREE/DIPLOMA OF DISTANCE EDUCATION NEED NOT APPLY.
3) PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO WORK IN OMAN & IF YOU CAN ATTEND THE INTERVIEW AS PER SCHEDULE FROM ANY OF THE LOCATIONS IN INDIA.
1) CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AS MENTIONED BELOW,
a) All Educational certificates.
b) All Experience Certificates right from the beginning to till date.
c) Latest pay slip.
d) Passport Copy with ECNR page. (Minimum 1 year's validity)
e) Current employer's appointment letter
(Client will not give offer without all documents)
For any doubts about on this job opportunity, please contact a Jerry Varghese recruiter:
Ms. RIDDHI PATEL
JERRY VARGHESE EXECUTIVE SEARCH SERVICES
Thanks & Regards;