Pages

செவ்வாய், பிப்ரவரி 05, 2013

Job | SP3D Designer

WorleyParsons is a leading global provider of professional services to the resources and energy sectors, and the complex process industries.
Our services cover the full asset spectrum, both in size and lifecycle, from the creation of new assets, to services that sustain and enhance operating assets. 
Today, WorleyParsons has arguably the largest global footprint amongst our peers with 163 offices in 41 countries and 40,800 people.

We are currently engaged in a recruiting 'Senior Electrical Designer ' at Mumbai. We believe that you may be suitable for the same position.

If you"re interested to apply, please send a copy of your CV in word format to malathy.mudaliar@WorleyParsons.com. 


Thanks & regards
Malathy Mudaliar
Senior Advisor - Recruitment WorleyParsons, India 
Tel: BL ' +91 22 678184000 I DL +91 22 6781 8406 I Fax : +91 22 67 81 8080 
Raheja Plaza I 1st Floor I L.B.S. Marg I Ghatkopar (W) I Mumbai 400 086, India
www.worleyparsons.com

For WorleyParsons job opportunities please visit our website 

http://www.worleyparsons.com/Careers/Pages/CareersHome.aspx

கருத்துகள் இல்லை: